Ford Trucks, a global brand in the heavy commercial vehicle industry, has introduced an innovative and comprehensive business model, that will make a difference in the customer experience. Ford Trucks Care, which aims to increase the productivity and efficiency of heavy commercial vehicle customers, offers fully integrated and digitally focused solutions in Software, Uptime, eMobility, Finance, and Customization, all from a single point will be available in all markets where the brand operates.
Operating with a vision of “creating value with the most efficient transportation solutions” and with the aim of “being the road mate who cares about customers and help their businesses thrive”, Ford Trucks has introduced the innovative and comprehensive Ford Trucks Care business model that takes customer experience to the next level.
Ford Trucks aims to improve the total cost of ownership of heavy commercial vehicle customers both today and in the future, maximize the uptime of the fleets, and make their business easier. It also aims to achieve optimal operating times, improve its existing services, and create added value throughout the customer journey.
“Services are now just as vital as products”
Emrah Duman, Ford Trucks’ Vice President, said that they left behind another year of records as a brand and that their targets for 2023 are bigger. Highlighting the fact that in the automotive industry, the services that complement products are equally crucial as the products themselves, Duman said, “In this regard, I believe Ford Trucks Care will provide significant benefits to our consumers.”Emine Coşkun, Marketing Leader of Ford Trucks, who provided information about Ford Trucks Care said, “Ford Trucks Care is a model that puts the customer at the center and handles the customer's experience with an integrated approach. Our goal is to understand our customers and create value by generating solutions that meet their expectations. We came together with our customers and tried to understand their needs and priorities while determining our existing and new services to be put into operation. We redefined the customer journey. While each main service creates value for our customers in itself, the main services will also come together to provide value-added services to our customers. For instance, Software and Uptime will come together to provide data-driven services, while eMobility and Finance will come together to facilitate the transformation of our customers into electric vehicles.” said.
End-to-end service point for fully integrated, digital-first solutions
Ford Trucks Care offers an approach that goes beyond product and aftersales to meet the expectations of heavy commercial vehicle customers. The service ecosystem enables the differentiation of customizable solutions according to need, providing solutions to different usage scenarios across the entire product segment.
Ford Trucks Care covers five main pillars available in all markets where the brand operates:
· Software: Provides connected vehicle systems for holistic operations management, increase uptime and reduce costs. Matches vehicles seamlessly with smart telematics software, charging management software, hardware, and services. Provides productivity-enhancing solutions with real-time updated systems and helps optimize operations.
· Uptime: Maximizes uptime by keeping vehicles on the road continuously. Predictive maintenance algorithms are created by real-time monitoring of engine, battery, air, and similar systems, enabling advanced planning of vehicle services.
· eMobility: Includes charging products, charging network and membership, charging financing, and software solutions for electric vehicles. It meets the needs of customers, from initial project planning to the establishment of an electric fleet and operation.
· Finance: Provides flexible financing solutions according to the needs of customers, such as financial lease, operating lease, and rent, offering tailored solutions for different needs.
· Customization: Offers technical and visual vehicle customization according to customer requests and designs and develops functional accessories for the interior and exterior of vehicles. It develops tailor-made solutions and functional branded products to make drivers feel special.
You are leaving